- The Bible, Qumran, and the Samaritans (eBook, ePUB)61,06 €
- Uncovering Ancient Editing (eBook, PDF)61,06 €
- Erkenntnis (eBook, PDF)10,99 €
- The Epistles of Saint Peter (eBook, PDF)104,24 €
- Karl Barth und der Neukantianismus (eBook, PDF)169,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Book of the Bee (eBook, PDF)105,63 €
Scholars working with the Bible, especially the Pentateuch, and experts on the Samaritans approach the topic from the vantage point of their respective fields of expertise. Earlier, scholars who worked with Old Testament/Hebrew Bible studies mostly could leave the Samaritan material to experts in that area of research, and scholars studying the Samaritan material needed only sporadically to engage in Biblical studies.
This is no longer the case: the pre-Samaritan texts from Qumran and the results from the excavations on Mount Gerizim have created an area of study common to the previously separated fields of research. Scholars coming from different directions meet in this new area, and realize that they work on the same questions and with much common material.This volume presents the current state of scholarship in this area and the effects these recent discoveries have for an understanding of this important epoch in the development of the Bible.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 222
- Erscheinungstermin: 09.07.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783110581416
- Artikelnr.: 53798534