- The Beginner's Guide to Intensive Care (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Pharmacology for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care (eBook, ePUB)68,95 €
- Pharmacology for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care (eBook, ePUB)54,95 €
- Radiology for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care (eBook, ePUB)74,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
- Core Topics in Anaesthesia and Peri-operative Care of the Morbidly Obese Surgical Patient (eBook, ePUB)51,95 €
- Surgeon's Guide to Anaesthesia and Peri-operative Care (eBook, ePUB)49,95 €
From the Foreword by Julian Bion, Professor of Intensive Care Medicine, University of Birmingham
Ideal for any medic or health professional embarking upon an intensive care rotation or specialism, this simple bedside handbook provides handy, pragmatic guidance to the day-to-day fundamentals of working in an intensive care unit, often a daunting prospect for the junior doctor, nurse and allied health professional encountering this challenging environment for the first time.
Thoroughly updated, the second edition addresses recent and future developments in a variety of areas and is now organised into easy-to-read sections with clearly outlined learning goals. New topics added include sepsis, ARDS, refractory hypoxia, the role of allied health professionals, post ICU syndrome and follow up, and consent and capacity including new DOLS guidance. The book is authored by world-renowned contributors and edited by established consultants in the field of intensive care medicine.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 484
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.06.2018
- ISBN-13: 9781351965651
- Artikelnr.: 56831646