- Adam Smith and the Founding of Market Economics (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- The Labour Theory of Value (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- An Analysis of Adam Smith's The Wealth of Nations (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- A Critical Bibliography of Adam Smith (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- The Oxford Handbook of Adam Smith (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- The Wealth of Nations (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
This twelfth volume brings together leading scholars from across several disciplines and contributes to two particular themes. First, there is a focus on Adam Smith's moral and political philosophy, exploring how Smith's approach finds expression in both abstract philosophy and practical judgment. Second, there is a focus on epistemology, economics, and law, with innovative interpretations of Smithian theories.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.