Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Plan B 4.0: Mobilizing to Save Civilization (Substantially Revised) (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- Everyday Activism: How to Change the World in Five Minutes, One Hour or a Day (eBook, ePUB)10,59 €
- Loving This Planet (eBook, ePUB)13,95 €
- The No-Nonsense Guide to Green Politics (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- High Tide: How Climate Crisis is Engulfing Our Planet (eBook, ePUB)7,79 €
- The Path to a Livable Future (eBook, ePUB)9,95 €
- Organizing Cools the Planet (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
This short, powerful book shows the way forward: a clear action plan for the new President's first 100 days, that if implemented will set America on course for dynamic job creation and economic growth, reduce our conflicted dependence on foreign oil, and produce energy that is green, affordable, and renewable.
Backed by sound science and based on the best ideas of America's experts, The 100 Day Action Plan to Save the Planet outlines practical steps that include:
*Launch a "clean energy surge" and create a powerful new workforce of green manufacturing, supply, technology, management, and support jobs.
*End carbon subsidies that make fossil fuels much cheaper than their actual cost.
*Create a market by requiring all federal buildings, facilities, and transportation to be fueled by renewable green energy.
*Reward innovation and early adoption of renewable energy in the private sector.
* Work constructively with other nations for global solutions to the climate crisis.
It's not too late; climate change can be dramatically reversed. Green energy is the key to America's economic strength and independence-but the nation needs the president to act boldly and decisively, just as Franklin Delano Roosevelt did in his first 100 days in office, during a time of similar urgency.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in D ausgeliefert werden.