- Technology Transfer (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
- The Global Restructuring of the Steel Industry (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Schumpeter and the Endogeneity of Technology (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- Contributions to the History of Economic Thought (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Economic HIstory of the British Iron and Steel Industry (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Continuous Improvement By Improving Continuously (CIBIC) (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Inside Japanese Business: A Narrative History 1960-2000 (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
The framework formulated in this study showed that Japan was lagging behind all the steel-producing countries because, like the NICs, it imported the physical and organizational technologies that fostered its prosperity. Based on primary and secondary research, this study revealed that high levels of operational efficiency and sophisticated product quality were achieved through continuous improvement culminating in Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) consisting of Real Time Process Control. On the other hand, the research also revealed that China based the improvement of its steel industry on self-reliance combined with judicious selection of foreign collaboration.
The theoretical underpinnings of the crucial issues in this study led to the development of an interactive model of technology transfer based upon stock and flow variables.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 308
- Erscheinungstermin: 17. Juni 2013
- ISBN-13: 9781135663186
- Artikelnr.: 47891137