- Big Book of Blob Feelings (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- English Teacher's Guide to Performance Tasks and Rubrics (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Performance Management for School Improvement (eBook, PDF)12,95 €
- The Educator's Guide To Substance Abuse Prevention (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- A Socially Critical View Of The Self-Managing School (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- The Educator's Guide To Substance Abuse Prevention (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- Child Safety: Problem and Prevention from Pre-School to Adolescence (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
Issues discussed include a practical survey for teachers on the types of incidents they have to deal with, where anger comes from, the problems that anger causes, and strategies which can be used to help individual pupils.
A teacher's inability to deal with difficult pupils can affect their professional and personal life, as well as their ability to successfully teach all their pupils. This essential book offers guidance when they need it most, offering a life-line to teachers in difficult circumstances.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 160
- Erscheinungstermin: 8. Juli 2005
- ISBN-13: 9781134573769
- Artikelnr.: 42686928