- Sacred and Secular Tensions in Higher Education (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Teacher Development in Higher Education (eBook, ePUB)40,95 €
- Global Perspectives on Spirituality and Education (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Systems of Reason and the Politics of Schooling (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- The Longings and Limits of Global Citizenship Education (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Handbook of School Violence and School Safety (eBook, PDF)102,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
The book includes international responses to the need to improve teaching in higher education. It demonstrates many different ways success may be understood, and investigates what factors may influence the results of instructional development. Contributors use these factors to explain program success through theoretical frameworks. This book also provides input for higher-education managers by pointing out how the local context and both institutional and national policy-making may help or hinder the effective preparation of professors for their teaching responsibilities.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.