- Supervising Counsellors (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- Training Counselling Supervisors (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- Training and Supervision for Counselling in Action (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,99 €
- The Trainee Handbook (eBook, PDF)44,95 €
- A Beginner's Guide to Training in Counselling & Psychotherapy (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Learning and Writing in Counselling (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
`This is a thought-provoking collection of contributions, some critically examining aspects of supervision that have previously been well established and some identifying controversies in working practice' - Counselling
`This book lives up to its claim to be a timely and thought-provoking evaluation of contemporary supervisory practices and structures in counselling and psychotherapy' - John Hopton, Therapeutic Communities
This book evaluates supervisory structures and practices in the light of recent research and experiences. It provides counsellors and psychotherapists with a considered examination of the supervision process and draws attention to those aspects of supervision that may benefit from critical analysis and reform.
The first part of the book explores some inherent difficulties that may impinge upon the effectiveness of supervision, while the second part identifies debates relating to working practice, and the impact of the cultural environments in which counselling is now taking place. In the final chapter, key figures in counselling and psychotherapy contribute short pieces outlining what they feel will be significant issues for supervisory practice in its next phase of development.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.