- Energy from Toxic Organic Waste for Heat and Power Generation (eBook, ePUB)143,95 €
- Power Generation Technologies (eBook, ePUB)58,95 €
- Decision Making Applications in Modern Power Systems (eBook, ePUB)106,95 €
- Energy for Sustainable Development (eBook, ePUB)77,95 €
- Tidal Energy Systems (eBook, ePUB)128,95 €
- Hybrid-Renewable Energy Systems in Microgrids (eBook, ePUB)139,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,99 €
Sustainable Power Generation explores the future of sustainable electricity generation, highlighting topics such as energy justice, emerging competences, and major transitions that need to be navigated. This is an ideal reference for researchers, engineers, and other technical specialists working in the energy sector, as well as environmental specialists and policy makers.
- Provides a multidisciplinary, structured approach to electricity generation, focusing on the key areas of technology, business, project management, and sustainability
- Includes analytics and discussions of sustainability metrics, underlying issues, and challenges
- Presents business cases, offering a mix of academic depth and practicality on energy options
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.