- Speak for Yourself (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Summary of Peter Hollins's How to Teach Anything (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Establish Yourself as an Expert and Profit (Real Fast Results, #37) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Summary of Christopher Emdin's For White Folks Who Teach in the Hood... and the Rest of Y'all Too (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- tolino shine 3112,99 €
- Summary of Ofelia Garcia & Jo Anne Kleifgen's Educating Emergent Bilinguals (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Summary of Dana Goldstein's The Teacher Wars (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
#1 I was a clueless student who never studied for exams and instead relied on rote memorization. But when I began teaching, I saw that my students were constantly in a fog of confusion, and I was able to help them understand the logic of the discipline and become motivated to spend time mastering the material themselves.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.