Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Strategic Environmental Assessment in Action (eBook, ePUB)38,95 €
- The Practice of Strategic Environmental Assessment (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Handbook of Strategic Environmental Assessment (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Strategies for Sustainable Mobilities (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Evaluation in Planning (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- the findings of various reviews into SEA effectiveness and efficiency
- emerging approaches to identifying and comparing alternatives, cumulative impacts, the likely future baseline without the plan, documenting changes made to the plan in response to the SEA process, and environmental limits
- consideration of both the 'baseline-led' and the 'objectives-led' approach to SEA, and the two approaches' advantages and disadvantages
- SEA's links to 'appropriate assessment' of plans under the European Habitats Directive.
Employing a host of real-life case studies and examples, each chapter presents a range of techniques and discusses what the final product should look like. Appendices provide a wealth of additional information including text of the SEA Directive and the UNECE Protocol on SEA, and a 'toolkit' of SEA techniques. The approach and techniques in Strategic Environmental Assessment in Action are useful for anyone carrying out or studying SEA at any level, from policy to programme, international to local, but particularly for practitioners responsible for implementing the SEA Directive.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.