- Towards International Government (Routledge Revivals) (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- Social Banks and the Future of Sustainable Finance (eBook, PDF)42,95 €
- Alliance Capitalism and Global Business (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- tolino shine 3102,99 €
- Heijin (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- The Ultimate Route to Market (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- The Globalization of Corporate R & D (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
Strategic Alliance Management presents an academically grounded alliance development framework, detailing eight stages of alliance development with consideration for specific management challenges. For each stage, readers are presented with state-of-the-art theoretical insights, evidence-based managerial guidelines and a business case illustration. Additional chapters detail on contemporary alliance management challenges, including co-opetition and business eco-systems. Other chapters highlight the role of alliance professionals, alliance capabilities and paradoxical challenges in alliance relationships.
This second edition retains a blend of academic knowledge and practical examples, while updating case examples and adding five new chapters on emerging alliance topics. This book remains vital reading for business students and professionals interested in strategic management.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.