- Un-Democratic Acts (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Continued Momentum: Teaching as Mentoring (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Learning That Matters (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Mentoring for Learning (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- 'Cadjan - Kiduhu' (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Counselling for Career Construction (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- tolino shine 3119,00 €
. The benefits of advocacy and mentoring programs on learning and school culture, particularly for students who are at risk of disconnection from learning.
. Transforming schooling from the bottom up, by listening to students, teachers and principals and supporting educators in the development of situated and dynamic conditions for learning, through school-university partnerships.
. The centrality of positive, caring teacher - student relationships, foregrounding emotional connection as a key component of effective learning, derived from the person-centred theory articulated by Carl Rogers.
Written by a team of academics, teachers and school principals, Somebody Knows, Somebody Cares: Reengaging Students through Relationship is a valuable resource for teacher educators, principals, teachers, student welfare counsellors and counselling practitioners.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.06.2015
- ISBN-13: 9789463001335
- Artikelnr.: 44130157