Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground (eBook, PDF)308,95 €
- Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground (eBook, PDF)206,95 €
- Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground (eBook, PDF)268,95 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Geotechnical Aspects of Underground Construction in Soft Ground (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Geotechnics of Soft Soils: Focus on Ground Improvement (eBook, PDF)173,95 €
- Numerical Modelling of Discrete Materials in Geotechnical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Earth Sciences (eBook, PDF)148,95 €
Benoît Jones builds on the basic principles of soil-structure interaction, the three-dimensional effects of construction sequence, and the effects of construction on other surface or subsurface structures in steps of gradually increasing complexity. The use of worked examples throughout, and example problems at the end of each chapter, give the reader confidence to apply their knowledge.
Engineers and graduate students will be able to:
. understand the basis for choosing an underground construction method and/or ground improvement method
. calculate heading stability
. predict ground movements
. understand the complex soil-structure interaction around an advancing tunnel
. design tunnel linings in soft ground using a variety of methods
. predict the effects of construction on the built environment and assess potential damage
Benoît Jones has worked in tunnelling as a designer, contractor and academic for more than 20 years. He set up and ran the MSc Tunnelling and Underground Space course at the University of Warwick. He is now managing director of his own company, Inbye Engineering.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.