Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Social and Environmental Disclosure by Chinese Firms (eBook, ePUB)28,95 €
- Christianity in China (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- Social Aspects of the Business Cycle (RLE: Business Cycles) (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- Fiscal Space (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Development in Pakistan (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- The Economics of Biodiversity Conservation (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
The book finds that the CSR report provided more stakeholder-relevant social and environmental disclosure than the annual report. It also finds that corporate characteristics such as firm size, profitability and industry classification are all statistically significant factors influencing social and environmental disclosure of the Chinese firms studied. Shareholders significantly influenced firms' social and environmental disclosure, and creditors significantly influenced firms' disclosure related to their environmental performance. The final part of the study reports that publishing a CSR report and CSR reporting quality had a positive influence on firms' socially responsible reputation and that the CEO/chairman duality negatively influenced firms' socially responsible reputation. The book also highlights that financial performance and firm size were the two corporate characteristics that had a positive influence on corporate socially responsible reputation.
This book will be of interest to those who are keen to learn more about corporate social responsibilities in the context of Chinese firms.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.