- Situating Global Resistance (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Democracy, States, and the Struggle for Social Justice (eBook, PDF)33,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Global Civil Society (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Complexity and Social Movements (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
- Global Movement (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Global Justice Movement (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
The contributions, written from a variety of disciplinary backgrounds, address themes such as the processes through which particular sorts of resisting subjects are produced; the politics of knowledge in which resisting practices are embedded; the ways in which visual technologies are deployed within and towards oppositional practices; and the politics of gender, race and class within spaces of contestation. The volume thus opens up space for critical reflection and inter-disciplinary dialogue on what it means to be a resisting subject and on the interplay between the power and counter-power in global order.
This book was published as a special issue of Globalizations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 168
- Erscheinungstermin: 13. September 2013
- ISBN-13: 9781135725327
- Artikelnr.: 58401079