- Signs, Meaning and Experience (eBook, PDF)72,95 €
- The Meanings of the Built Environment (eBook, ePUB)70,95 €
- Sein und Schein (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
- The Meanings of the Built Environment (eBook, PDF)70,95 €
- Heroizability (eBook, ePUB)72,95 €
- Handbook of Communication in the Legal Sphere (eBook, ePUB)143,95 €
- Language and Mathematics (eBook, ePUB)93,95 €
The series focuses on the state of contemporary semiotics and its current applications. It is intended to produce a number of concise interventions in semiotics, by which is meant studies of discrete areas of nature and culture that are interrogated using sign theory (in particular, as derived from the example of Peirce, Saussure, Sebeok, Lotman, von Uexküll, Greimas, Eco). Semiotics has undergone exciting sea changes in recent years. It has also been supplemented and reinvigorated by developments in media and theory and new areas of application.
The series is designed to present developments in contemporary semiotics by focusing primarily on specific areas of its application. In addition to their specific focus, the books in this series give a rounded picture of current semiotics. Their emphasis is on current theory and the possibilities offered by the implementation of such theory.
Each volume in the series places its topic within a general understanding of today's semiotics, a disciplinary field which comprises not just the study of culture but also the study of nature. Given the interdisciplinary character of this field and the spread of the target audience, the books are accessibly written and communicate with an academic readership that is not overspecialized.
SCC is a peer-reviewed series of international scope.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Gruyter, Walter de GmbH
- Seitenzahl: 197
- Erscheinungstermin: 24. April 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781501502316
- Artikelnr.: 43450744