- The Ten Day Edit: A Writer's Guide to Editing a Novel in Ten Days (The Ten Day Novelist, #3) (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Write Your Hero: How to Create Fan-Favorite Protagonists, from Heroines to Anti-Heroes and More (The Writer's Craft Series) (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- The Busy Writer's Self-Editing Toolbox (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Editing Fiction ~ A Writer's Guide (Morgen Bailey's Creative Writing Workbooks) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Saving Money on Editing & Choosing the Best Editor (Indie Author Guides, #1) (eBook, ePUB)0,99 €
- Fiction Editing: A Writer's Roadmap (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Editing Your Novel's Structure: Tips, Tricks, and Checklists to Get You From Start to Finish (eBook, ePUB)4,49 €
This book will show you how by focusing first on the structural aspects of a great book and then getting down to the nitty gritty of copy editing and proofreading. Not sure if the beginning will hook the reader? Think your pacing might be off? Is something not quite right but you don't know what it is? Learn how to analyse what's not working in your manuscript and get tips on how to fix it.
Claire Boston has been writing, mentoring and judging competitions for more than ten years and continues to see the same issues in beginner writers' work. She made the same mistakes when she was starting out. With her help you can avoid the pitfalls and ensure your manuscript is the best it can be before you submit it.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.