Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Structure and the Whole (eBook, ePUB)83,95 €
- Sign Studies and Semioethics (eBook, ePUB)83,95 €
- Signs, Meaning and Experience (eBook, ePUB)83,95 €
- Sein und Schein (eBook, PDF)83,95 €
- Charles Sanders Peirce in His Own Words (eBook, ePUB)111,95 €
- The Intersection of Semiotics and Phenomenology (eBook, ePUB)83,95 €
- Heroizability (eBook, ePUB)83,95 €
Existential semiotics is a new paradigm in the studies of signs, signification and communication. This book develops its theory further starting from the continental philosophy (Kant, Hegel, Jaspers, Heidegger, Arendt, Sartre) on one hand, yet remaining also faithful to the tradition of the European semiotics, particularly the Paris school. From the notions of being, doing and appearing the study applies them to crucial social problems of the contemporary world, and moreover to various so-called 'lesser arts' like performance and gastronomy. It also introduces some precursors of the approach. The book represents what can be called neosemiotics, the search for new theories and fields of the discipline.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.