- RSPB Handbook of Scottish Birds (eBook, PDF)11,95 €
- RSPB British Birdfinder (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Gulls of the World (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- RSPB Spotlight: Eagles (eBook, PDF)10,95 €
- Field Guide to the Birds of Britain and Ireland (eBook, PDF)16,95 €
- Concise Garden Bird Guide (eBook, PDF)6,99 €
- tolino shine 3109,99 €
It is divided into logical categories for the non-expert. Forty-seven garden bird species are treated in detail over two or four pages, with more extended accounts for the most widely observed garden species. Marianne Taylor looks at each species' life history, behaviour and breeding habits, advising how to attract and support each bird in your garden, as well as sorting out all common identification conundrums.
Chapters are interspersed with spreads on general practicalities of garden birdwatching and managing a wildlife garden. More than 200 spectacular photographs will reveal every detail of our garden birds' appearance and behaviour and side-by-side images are included for more difficult-to-identify species. The final chapter deals with birds that are welcome but less regular visitors and encourages readers to venture into the wider world of birdwatching.
- Verlag: Bloomsbury UK
- Seitenzahl: 224
- Erscheinungstermin: 14.11.2019
- ISBN-13: 9781472955920
- Artikelnr.: 58011182