- Political Advertising in the United States (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
- Character Assassination and Reputation Management (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- Political Communication in the Time of Coronavirus (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Political Advertising in the United States (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- The Dynamics of Political Communication (eBook, PDF)58,95 €
- Politics of Visibility and Belonging (eBook, PDF)31,95 €
Three indicators to help analyze electoral debates inform this Handbook: the level of experience of each country in the realization of electoral debates; geopolitical characteristics linked to political influence; and democratic stability and electoral competitiveness. Chapters with examples from the Americas, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, Asia and Oceania add richness to the volume. Each chapter:
- Traces local historical, constitutive relationships between traditional forms of electoral debates and contexts of their emergence;
- Compares and critiques different perspectives regarding the function of debates on democracy;
- Probes, discusses and evaluates recent and emergent theoretical resources related to campaign debates in light of a particular local experience;
- Explores and assesses new or neglected local approaches to electoral debates in a changing media landscape where television is no longer the dominant form of political communication;
- Provides a prospective analysis regarding the future challengers for electoral debates.
The Routledge International Handbook on Electoral Debates will set the agenda for scholarship on the political communication for years to come.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 330
- Erscheinungstermin: 29. April 2020
- ISBN-13: 9781000063592
- Artikelnr.: 59345614