Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Planning Across Borders in a Climate of Change (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
auch für"> 0
- Incomplete Streets (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
auch für"> 1
- Fairness and Justice in Environmental Decision Making (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
auch für"> 2
- Mining and Social Transformation in Africa (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
auch für"> 3
- Human Security and Natural Disasters (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
auch für"> 4
- Institutional and Social Innovation for Sustainable Urban Development (eBook, PDF)30,95 €
auch für"> 5
- The Routledge Handbook of Religions and Global Development (eBook, PDF)41,95 €
auch für"> 6
auch für"> 7
auch für"> 8
auch für"> 9
auch für"> 10
The range of contributors, from well-known academics to activist-scholars, look at climate movements in the developed and developing world, north and south, small and large, central and marginal. The movement is examined as a whole and as single actors, thereby capturing its scope, structure, development, activities and influence. The book thoroughly addresses theoretical approaches, from classic social movement theory to the influence of environmental justice frames, and follows this with a systematic focus on regions, specific NGOs and activists, cases and strategies, as well as relations with peripheral groups.
In its breadth, balance and depth, this accessible volume offers a fresh and important take on the question of social mobilization around climate change, making it an essential text for advanced undergraduates, postgraduate students and researchers in the social sciences.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.