- Regionalism and Global Economic Integration (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
- New Regionalism and the European Union (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Regionalism in Hard Times (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- Federalism beyond Federations (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Globalization's Contradictions (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- An Atlas of World Affairs (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Ideologies of Globalization (eBook, PDF)34,95 €
The Handbook presents some of the latest theoretical reflections on regionalism and federalism and then moves on to discuss cases of both regionalism and federalism in key countries chosen from the world's macro-regions. Assembling this wide range of case studies allows the book to present a general picture of current trends in territorial governance. The final chapters then examine failed federations such as Czechoslovakia and examples of transnational regionalism - the EU, NAFTA and the African Union.
Covering evolving forms of federalism and regionalism in all parts of the world and featuring a comprehensive range of case studies by leading international scholars this work will be an essential reference source for all students and scholars of international politics, comparative politics and international relations.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.