- Where the Other Half Lives (eBook, ePUB)12,95 €
- Social Housing in the Middle East (eBook, ePUB)8,95 €
- Part of the Family? (eBook, ePUB)10,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Self-Regulation and Human Progress (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- Competition, Choice, and Incentives in Government Programs (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- Discrimination and Disparities (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
Huws focuses on some of the key issues of our time - the gig economy, universal, free healthcare, and social care, to criticize the current state of welfare provision. Drawing on a lifetime of research on these topics, she clearly explains why we need to radically rethink how it could change. With positivity and rigor, she proposes new and original policy ideas, including critical discussions of Universal Basic Income and new legislation for universal workers' rights.
She also outlines a 'digital welfare state' for the 21st century. This would involve a repurposing of online platform technologies under public control to modernize and expand public services, and improve accessibility.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.