- Characteristics and Uses of Steel Slag in Building Construction (eBook, ePUB)91,95 €
- New Trends in Eco-efficient and Recycled Concrete (eBook, ePUB)194,95 €
- Sustainable Construction Materials (eBook, ePUB)95,95 €
- Sustainable and Nonconventional Construction Materials using Inorganic Bonded Fiber Composites (eBook, ePUB)198,95 €
- Sustainable Construction Materials (eBook, ePUB)104,95 €
- Smart Buildings (eBook, ePUB)92,95 €
- Design of Steel-Concrete Composite Structures Using High-Strength Materials (eBook, ePUB)114,95 €
Recent Trends in Cold-Formed Steel Construction discusses advancements in an area that has become an important construction material for buildings. The book addresses cutting-edge new technologies and design methods using cold-formed steel as a main structural material, and provides technical guidance on how to design and build sustainable and energy-efficient cold-formed steel buildings.
Part One of the book introduces the codes, specifications, and design methods for cold-formed steel structures, while Part Two provides computational analysis of cold-formed steel structures. Part Three examines the structural performance of cold-formed steel buildings and reviews the thermal performance, acoustic performance, fire protection, floor vibrations, and blast resistance of these buildings, with a final section reviewing innovation and sustainability in cold-formed steel construction.
- Addresses building sciences issues and provides performance solutions for cold-formed buildings
- Provides guidance for using the next generation design method, computational tools, and technologies
- Edited by an experienced researcher and educator with significant knowledge on new developments in cold-formed steel construction
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Elsevier Science & Techn.
- Seitenzahl: 332
- Erscheinungstermin: 27. Mai 2016
- ISBN-13: 9780081001578
- Artikelnr.: 45253141