- Radio Wave Propagation and Channel Modeling for Earth-Space Systems (eBook, ePUB)102,95 €
- Improving the Performance of Wireless LANs (Open Access) (eBook, PDF)0,00 €
- 5G Radio Access Networks (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Wireless Network Performance Enhancement via Directional Antennas: Models, Protocols, and Systems (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access Fundamentals and Applications (eBook, PDF)94,95 €
- Transmission Techniques for Emergent Multicast and Broadcast Systems (eBook, PDF)129,95 €
- Physical Layer Security in Wireless Communications (eBook, PDF)92,95 €
Radio Wave Propagation and Channel Modeling for Earth-Space Systems discusses the state of the art in channel modeling and characterization of next-generation fixed multiple-antennas and mobile satellite systems, as well as propagation phenomena and fade mitigation techniques. The frequencies of interest range from 100 MHz to 100 GHz (from VHF to W band), whereas the use of optical free-space communications is envisaged.
Examining recent research advances in space-time tropospheric propagation fields and optical satellite communication channel models, the book covers land mobile multiple antennas satellite- issues and relative propagation campaigns and stratospheric channel models for various applications and frequencies. It also presents research and well-accepted satellite community results for land mobile satellite and tropospheric attenuation time-series single link and field synthesizers.
The book examines aeronautical communications channel characteristics and modeling, relative radio wave propagation campaigns, and stratospheric channel model for various applications and frequencies. Propagation effects on satellite navigation systems and the corresponding models are also covered.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 367
- Erscheinungstermin: 19.12.2017
- ISBN-13: 9781482249712
- Artikelnr.: 45435144