- R Companion to Elementary Applied Statistics (eBook, ePUB)48,95 €
- The BUGS Book (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Graphical Data Analysis with R (eBook, PDF)49,95 €
- Foundations of Statistical Algorithms (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Discrete Data Analysis with R (eBook, PDF)67,95 €
- Contingency Table Analysis (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- An R Companion to Linear Statistical Models (eBook, PDF)54,95 €
- Requires no familiarity with R or programming to begin using this book.
- Can be used as a resource for a project-based elementary applied statistics course, or for researchers and professionals who wish to delve more deeply into R.
- Contains an extensive array of examples that illustrate ideas on various ways to use pre-packaged routines, as well as on developing individualized code.
- Presents quite a few methods that may be considered non-traditional, or advanced.
- Includes accompanying carefully documented script files that contain code for all examples presented, and more.
R is a powerful and free product that is gaining popularity across the scientific community in both the professional and academic arenas. Statistical methods discussed in this book are used to introduce the fundamentals of using R functions and provide ideas for developing further skills in writing R code. These ideas are illustrated through an extensive collection of examples.
About the Author:
Christopher Hay-Jahans received his Doctor of Arts in mathematics from Idaho State University in 1999. After spending three years at University of South Dakota, he moved to Juneau, Alaska, in 2002 where he has taught a wide range of undergraduate courses at University of Alaska Southeast.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.