- Statistische Versuchsplanung (eBook, PDF)76,99 €
- The Uncertainty Analysis of Model Results (eBook, PDF)51,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- Methods and Applications of Sample Size Calculation and Recalculation in Clinical Trials (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- The Measurement of Association (eBook, PDF)94,95 €
- Capture-Recapture: Parameter Estimation for Open Animal Populations (eBook, PDF)71,95 €
- Rankings and Preferences (eBook, PDF)43,95 €
- Verlag: Springer International Publishing
- Erscheinungstermin: 3. September 2021
- ISBN-13: 9783030797317
- Artikelnr.: 62537430
A Frequentist Decision
Characteristics of a Diagnostic Test.
The Parallel Between Clinical Trials and Diagnostic Tests.
Incorporating Information from Completed Trials in Future Trial Planning.
Choosing Metrics Appropriate for Different Stages of Drug Development.
Concept Trials with Desired Characteristics.
response Studies with Desired Characteristics.
Designing Confirmatory Trials with Desired Characteristics.
Designing Phase 4 Trials.
Other Metrics That Have Been Proposed to Optimize Drug Development Decisions.
Discounting Prior Results to Account for Selection Bias.
"It is presented in a concise, structured, friendly, and illustrative way that allows for a good understanding of the underlying ideas ... . the book from Chuang-Stein and Kirby is a valuable, interesting and easy read for statisticians and clinicians with some methodological background who are involved in clinical development or drug approval and who are looking for a structured way to make clinical development decisions." (Norbert Benda, Biometrical Journal, Vol. 61 (4), July, 2016)