- Public Relations and Sustainable Citizenship (eBook, PDF)12,95 €
- The Routledge Handbook of Critical Public Relations (eBook, ePUB)44,95 €
- Marktfeldstrategie für das Dienstleistungsunternehmen LAFOS Land und Forst Service GmbH (eBook, ePUB)13,99 €
- Notes on sustainable citizenship (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- CEO of Earth (eBook, ePUB)11,99 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Bombardier Inc. - Case Study of a brand in an Emerging Country (eBook, ePUB)14,99 €
Interlacing critical public relations with a theoretical fabric woven with strands of postcolonial histories, indigenous studies, feminist studies, and political theory, the book brings out the often-unseen processes of relationship building that nurtures solidarity among historically marginalized publics. The book is illustrated with global cases of public relations as sustainable citizenship in action across three core elements of the earth - air, water, and land. In each of the cases, readers can see how resistance movements, not necessarily aligned with any specific organization or interest group, are seeking to change the status quo of a world increasingly defined by exploitation, overconsumption, sectarianism, and faux nationalism.
This challenging book will be of interest to students and scholars of not only public relations but also the broader social and management sciences who are interested in issues of environmental and social justice.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 112
- Erscheinungstermin: 25.11.2020
- ISBN-13: 9781000224405
- Artikelnr.: 60050221