- Process and Experience in the Language Classroom (eBook, ePUB)35,95 €
- Advising in Language Learning (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Explicit Learning in the L2 Classroom (eBook, PDF)37,95 €
- Autonomy and Independence in Language Learning (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Teaching and Researching: Autonomy in Language Learning (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Understanding Language Testing (eBook, PDF)27,95 €
- Learning to Write (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
The authors raise important questions regarding the theoretical discussion of communicative competence and current classroom practice. They propose ways in which Communicative Language Teaching should develop within an educational model of theory and practice, incorporating traditions of experimental and practical learning and illustrated from a wide range of international sources. Building on a critical review of recent language teaching principles and practice, they provide selection criteria for classroom activities based on a typology of communicative tasks drawn from classroom experience. The authors also discuss practical attempts to utilise project tasks both as a means of realising task based language learning and of redefining the roles of teacher and learner within a jointly constructed curriculum.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 350
- Erscheinungstermin: 6. Juni 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781317901617
- Artikelnr.: 41093122