- Policy Entrepreneurship and Elections in Japan (eBook, ePUB)31,95 €
- A Short History of Electoral Systems in Western Europe (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- Power-Sharing in Conflict-Ridden Societies (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- Parliaments and Citizens (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- The Study of Comparative Government and Politics (eBook, PDF)38,95 €
- The Democratic Party of Japan in Power (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
Using extensive interview data from key players in the political arena, this book examines Ozawa's struggle to normalize alternation in office between two competing
political parties - particularly significant given the results of the 2009 election which handed over power to the Democratic Party of Japan - and how he has used his entrepreneurial talents to precipitate and carry out institutional change.
Not only a political biography, but also an in-depth analysis of the Japanese political and electoral systems, this book will be of huge interest to anyone interested in Japanese politics and electoral systems.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.