- ABC of Colorectal Cancer (eBook, PDF)23,99 €
- Pocket Guide to Fungal Infection (eBook, PDF)52,99 €
- A Pocket Guide for Student Midwives (eBook, PDF)44,99 €
- Gastrointestinal Nursing (eBook, PDF)60,99 €
- Pocket Guide to Malignant Melanoma (eBook, PDF)41,99 €
- Essential Paediatrics and Child Health (eBook, PDF)45,99 €
- Pocket Guide to Teaching for Clinical Instructors (eBook, PDF)23,99 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: John Wiley & Sons
- Seitenzahl: 496
- Erscheinungstermin: 08.05.2008
- ISBN-13: 9781405173100
- Artikelnr.: 38442240
* * Alimentary Emergencies
* Stomach and Duodenum
* Gall Bladder and Biliary Tree
* Small Intestine
* Inflammatory Bowel Disease
* Large Intestine
* Irritable Bowel Syndrome
* Gastrointestinal Infections
* Nutrition (this will now include Anorexia)
* The Gut in Systemic Disorders
* Procedures and Investigations
1. Useful Addresses & Websites.
2. Further Reading.
3. Height and Weight Charts.
4. Diagnostic Dilemmas.
Digestive and Liver Disease
"Overall I would strongly recommend this book as a starter text forsenior SHOs and junior registrars. Those more experienced will alsofind it a useful revision tool." Dr Kate Evans SpRGastroenterology
"This is a fantastic book for newly appointed gastroenterologyregistrars/fellows and other professionals with an interest in thefield." TiGs
"This is a welcome third edition of a well known book for a wideaudience. Dr Simon Travis has enlisted the help of gastroenterologyexperts from a larger field giving the book a more global appeal."MRCP Gastroenterology Specialist Registrar
On previous editions ...
"The 'Pocket Consultants' are a popular series of books aimed atdoctors in training, both under- and post-graduate. Thus this isakin to carrying around a consultant-like opinion and font ofknowledge in your pocket, and acting as an aid to making youropinion comparable to that of a senior colleague. It is also likehaving a slice out of one of the bigger textbooks, but being ableto carry it around, and maybe, surreptitiously look up a topic."Gastroenterology Today
"This little book is valuable support for junior hospital staffand general practitioners." Scandinavian Journal ofGastroenterology