- Plant-Microbe Interactions in Agro-Ecological Perspectives (eBook, PDF)177,95 €
- PAMP Signals in Plant Innate Immunity (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Plant-Microbe Interactions in Agro-Ecological Perspectives (eBook, PDF)222,95 €
- Plant Hormone Signaling Systems in Plant Innate Immunity (eBook, PDF)107,95 €
- Perspectives in Sustainable Nematode Management Through Pochonia chlamydosporia Applications for Root and Rhizosphere Health (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Glutathione in Plant Growth, Development, and Stress Tolerance (eBook, PDF)134,95 €
- Plant Responses to Hyperarid Desert Environments (eBook, PDF)169,95 €
Ensuring the yield of crop plants grown under multiple individual and/or combined stresses is essential to sustaining productivity. In this regard, the development of broad-spectrum stress-tolerant plants is important.
However, to date information has largely been compiled only on the individual stress tolerance mechanisms, and the mechanisms behind plants' tolerance to two or more individual or simultaneous stresses are not fully understood. Especially combinatorial stress, a new stress altogether, has only recently been made the object of systematic study.
Now several research groups around the world have begun exploring the concurrent stress tolerance mechanisms under both biotic and abiotic stress combinations. This book presents contributions from various experts, highlighting the findings of their multiple individual and concurrent stress tolerance dissection studies.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GB, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Springer-Verlag GmbH
- Erscheinungstermin: 21.01.2017
- ISBN-13: 9788132237068
- Artikelnr.: 53033119