- Cultural Competence in Health Education and Health Promotion (eBook, ePUB)64,99 €
- Cultural Competence in Health Education and Health Promotion (eBook, ePUB)61,99 €
- Foundations of Health Care Management (eBook, ePUB)72,99 €
- Foundations for Global Health Practice (eBook, ePUB)72,99 €
- Psychiatry of Intellectual Disability (eBook, ePUB)54,99 €
- Tools for Teaching Comprehensive Human Sexuality Education (eBook, ePUB)61,58 €
- Epidemiology Foundations (eBook, ePUB)64,99 €
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
-- Dixie Dennis, Ph.D., CHES, Austin Peay StateUniversity
"Finally! A book that clearly and critically collates thevarious philosophical foundations for the health educationprofession! Will assist budding (and mature) health educators inidentifying and creating their own philosophy of health educationpractice. Bravo to the insightful editors and authors!"
-- Carolyn P. Parks-Bani, PhD, Community Health Educator,Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
"A captivating compilation of readings that presents diverseperspectives from past and present leaders on philosophical issuesin health education. It is a much-needed addition to ourprofessional literature that will serve as an essential resourcefor courses addressing the foundations and history of ourfield."
-- David A. Birch, PhD, CHES, East Carolina University
"Philosophical Foundations of Health Education is an essential,comprehensive collection useful for any Health Educationprofessional preparation program."
-- Judy C. Drolet, PhD, CHES, FASHA, FAAHE, Southern IllinoisUniversity Carbondale