- Windows to Linux Migration Toolkit (eBook, PDF)24,95 €
- Nessus, Snort, and Ethereal Power Tools (eBook, PDF)25,95 €
- Globus® Toolkit 4 (eBook, PDF)32,95 €
- Apple I Replica Creation (eBook, PDF)19,95 €
- Cisco PIX Firewalls (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- The Mezonic Agenda: Hacking the Presidency (eBook, PDF)16,95 €
- Firewalls (eBook, PDF)46,95 €
The authors of the book are expert penetration testers who have developed many of the leading pen testing tools; such as the Metasploit framework. The authors allow the reader "inside their heads¿ to unravel the mysteries of thins like identifying targets, enumerating hosts, application fingerprinting, cracking passwords, and attacking exposed vulnerabilities. Along the way, the authors provide an invaluable reference to the hundreds of tools included on the bootable-Linux CD for penetration testing.
* Covers both the methodology of penetration testing and all of the tools used by malicious hackers and penetration testers
* The book is authored by many of the tool developers themselves
* This is the only book that comes packaged with the "Auditor Security Collection"; a bootable Linux CD with over 300 of the most popular open source penetration testing tools
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.