- The Practice of Medicine as Being in Time (eBook, ePUB)19,99 €
- Patient Safety in Dialysis Access (eBook, ePUB)264,18 €
- Laboratory quality control and patient safety (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- tolino shine 3118,00 €
- Laboratory Test requesting Appropriateness and Patient Safety (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2019-2020: Pediatrics, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Surgery, Epidemiology/Biostatistics, Patient Safety (eBook, ePUB)37,68 €
- Präanalytische Fälle (eBook, ePUB)54,95 €
Such a focus not only allows us to avoid falling into them, but demonstrates the practical value of looking at medicine from a new philosophical perspective. That perspective involves a broad and unusual collection of philosophers. The discussion takes its starting point from J. S. Mill's inductive methods and Giambattista Vico's verum-factum principle, but then sets out a unique combination of Charles Sanders Peirce's abductive reasoning, Immanuel Kant's reflective judgment, as well as G. W. F. Hegel's and D. P. Verene's speculative thinking, all marshalled to present a novel philosophical account of clinical diagnostics. Interpretation of practical examples elucidate the logical aspect of medical errors and suggests strategies of overcoming them. The book as a whole demonstrates the value of Hans-Georg Gadamer's hermeneutical insights into the enigmatic character of health.
This much-needed book will be of interest to medical practitioners, health policy makers, patients and their families, and advanced students and scholars in medicine, the medical humanities, medical epistemology, and the philosophy of medicine in general.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: ibidem
- Seitenzahl: 120
- Erscheinungstermin: 30.10.2018
- ISBN-13: 9783838272139
- Artikelnr.: 53682987