- Real Time Programming 1988 (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- 'C' Programming in an Open Source Paradigm (eBook, PDF)53,95 €
- Building Open Source Hardware (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- Smart Computing with Open Source Platforms (eBook, PDF)47,95 €
- Successful OSS Project Design and Implementation (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Java Open Source Programming (eBook, PDF)41,00 €
- Professional Portal Development with Open Source Tools (eBook, PDF)26,99 €
This book details open source successes so far, explains which scenarios are the most realistic opportunities now, then gives the details needed to select these solutions, adopt the best tools and practices, introduce them to an organization, implement and manage them. The IT professional can use this book to review opportunities in their organization, evaluate components such as Apache, Linux, and OpenOffice against systems they know, and follow up in detail on their specific interests here and through referred resources.
*Deployment scenarios categorized by function and industry
*Rules of thumb on where and when open source software is or is not the right choice
*Roadmaps for deployment in terms of the components of open source
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.