- Florida: Lightning, Oranges, and Space Travel (Think You Know Your States?, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,49 €
- Montana: Elk, Cowboys, and Glacier National Park (Think You Know Your States?, #10) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Colorado: Cheeseburgers, Hot Springs, and the Rodeo (Think You Know Your States?, #12) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Mississippi: Root Beer, Blues, and The Big River (Think You Know Your States?, #7) (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- North Carolina in the 1940s (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- North Carolina in the 1950s (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The Civil War in Georgia (eBook, ePUB)17,95 €
Did you know the first child of English parentage born in the United States was born in North Carolina?
Or how about that North Carolina is home to the tallest waterfall in the Eastern U.S.?
Or that North Carolina is home to the largest ferry transportation system service on America's eastern coast?
If you want to find out more interesting, little known, well known, strange, or unusual facts about North Carolina, this book is a must read!
Sections include:*General State Facts *Facts By City *Sports *Animals *Strange News *Infamous Crimes *Natural Disasters *Most Popular Baby Names by Birth Year *Population & Growth By Decade *Famous North Carolinians By Birth Everything you'd ever want to know about Mississippi, and so much more! (Book contains mildly violent subject matter in certain sections. Recommended for ages 10+, but is great for all ages with parental assistance and guidance)
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.