- NoNonsense Globalization (eBook, ePUB)6,99 €
- The No-Nonsense Guide to World Population (eBook, ePUB)7,99 €
- The Politics of the Encounter (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- Security/Mobility (eBook, ePUB)0,00 €
- International Organizations Revisited (eBook, ePUB)33,95 €
- House Divided (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Bordering and Ordering the Twenty-first Century (eBook, ePUB)30,95 €
"Development" is often misunderstood and can embrace everything from large infrastructure projects to small-scale environmental initiatives. The idea can often mask confusion, contradiction, deceit and corruption. This book is essential reading for anyone wanting to know what development actually is. It covers all the key themes and critically suggests ways to bring the poor and marginalised into the process.
Maggie Black has written numerous books including titles for OUP, UNICEF and OXFAM. She has worked as a consultant for a number of NGOs (UNICEF, Anti-Slavery International and WaterAid amonst others) and has written for the Guardian, Economist, and BBC World Service.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, D ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: New Internationalist
- Seitenzahl: 144
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. Oktober 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781780262406
- Artikelnr.: 43976301