- Breaking into Information Security (eBook, ePUB)21,95 €
- The Basics of Digital Forensics (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- The Basics of IT Audit (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- The Real MCTS SQL Server 2008 Exam 70-433 Prep Kit (eBook, ePUB)22,95 €
- The Basics of Digital Forensics (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- The Real MCTS SQL Server 2008 Exam 70-432 Prep Kit (eBook, ePUB)24,95 €
- Confident Data Skills (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
Nine Practices of the Successful Security Leader is a part of Elsevier's Security Executive Council Risk Management Portfolio, a collection of real world solutions and "how-to" guidelines that equip executives, practitioners, and educators with proven information for successful security and risk management programs.
- Based on extensive interviews performed by the Security Executive Council with today's top security leaders
- Summarizes the insights taken from these interviews into nine practical ideas
- Provides actionable advice and strategies for earning the respect and trust of senior management and colleagues
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.