- Public Policy in International Economic Law (eBook, PDF)79,95 €
- International Economic Law (eBook, PDF)167,95 €
- Groups of Companies in the EEC (eBook, PDF)104,95 €
- The Fair and Equitable Treatment Standard in the International Law of Foreign Investment (eBook, PDF)86,95 €
- European Economic and Business Law (eBook, PDF)125,95 €
- tolino shine 389,00 €
- An International Redistribution of Wealth and Power (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
The manuscript first offers information on the crisis of the international economic order as a factor in the establishment of international development law, including the rejection of the classical theory of international trade by developing countries and the formulation of a set of special rules for developing countries. The book also takes a look at the removal of economic reciprocity and adoption of unilateral commercial obligations in favor of developing countries and suspension of the most-favored-nation clause and trade preferences in favor of developing countries.
The publication elaborates on the acceptance of the clause of ""non-reciprocity"" in trade negotiations between developed and developing countries and clauses in favor of economic and social development in commodity agreements. The text also ponders on the establishment of machinery for solving trade disputes between developed and developing countries; trade and co-operation agreements between socialist and developing countries; and rules relating to private foreign investment.
The manuscript is a vital reference for readers and economists interested in international development law and economic order.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Elsevier Science & Techn.
- Seitenzahl: 152
- Erscheinungstermin: 19. Mai 2014
- ISBN-13: 9781483154435
- Artikelnr.: 42007389