- Studies in Religion and Education (eBook, PDF)28,95 €
- Religious Education 5-12 (eBook, PDF)26,95 €
- tolino shine 399,00 €
- New Directions in Religious Education (eBook, ePUB)23,95 €
- Behaviour Management: An Essential Guide for Student and Newly Qualified Teachers (eBook, PDF)18,95 €
- On Holy Ground: The Theory and Practice of Religious Education (eBook, PDF)39,95 €
- New Directions in Social Theory, Education and Embodiment (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
The first section of the book deals with research into the religious psychology of childhood. This is followed by two collections of articles dealing with the search for a philosophy of religious education and with the problems created for the teaching of religion in Britain by our pluralist society. The fourth section deals with the problems of designing a curriculum in religious education, while the final part gives some examples of methods in the teaching of religion. The book thus provides, both the general reader, the student teacher and the specialist religious education teacher, an easily accessible collection of many of the materials which had created British religious education.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 234
- Erscheinungstermin: 21. Dezember 2018
- ISBN-13: 9780429629730
- Artikelnr.: 54820066