The first half of the book follows the life of an exchange student experiencing Beijing for the first time. Chinese language students are guided step-by-step through the stages of arriving at the airport, going through customs, and adjusting to Chinese university dormitories. The revised edition includes new lessons on daily life, such as doing laundry and getting a haircut, as well as visiting the zoo, night markets, and the Great Wall. Later lessons discuss recent social and political issues in China, including divorce, Beijing traffic, and the college entrance examination. A New China provides detailed grammar explanations, extensive vocabulary lists, and homework exercises.
- Single-volume, user-friendly format
- New lessons and vocabulary reflecting daily living in China
- Includes China's recent social and political issues
- Detailed grammar explanations, vocabulary lists, and homework exercises
- Uses both traditional and simplified characters
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Princeton University Press
- Seitenzahl: 528
- Erscheinungstermin: 22. August 2011
- ISBN-13: 9781400840144
- Artikelnr.: 39567351