- Creating Minds (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- In the Mind's Eye (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
- The JASPER Model for Children with Autism (eBook, ePUB)48,95 €
- Alone Together (eBook, ePUB)9,99 €
- Ungifted (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- The Relationship of Affect and Creativity in Mathematics (eBook, ePUB)43,95 €
- tolino shine 3102,99 €
Howard Gardner's brilliant conception of individual competence, known as Multiple Intelligences theory, has changed the face of education. Tens of thousands of educators, parents, and researchers have explored the practical implications and applications of this powerful notion, that there is not one type of intelligence but several, ranging from musical intelligence to the intelligence involved in self-understanding.
Multiple Intelligences distills nearly three decades of research on Multiple Intelligences theory and practice, covering its central arguments and numerous developments since its introduction in 1983. Gardner includes discussions of global applications, Multiple Intelligences in the workplace, an assessment of Multiple Intelligences practice in the current conservative educational climate, new evidence about brain functioning, and much more.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.