- An Introduction to Literary Ottoman (eBook, PDF)79,95 €
- A Linguistic Description and Computer Program for Children's Speech (RLE Linguistics C) (eBook, PDF)15,95 €
- The Structure of English Clauses (eBook, PDF)29,95 €
- First Language Acquisition from a Verbal and Nominal Morphological Perspective (eBook, PDF)2,99 €
- Studies in Verbal Behavior (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
- A Unified Theory of Verbal and Nominal Projections (eBook, PDF)36,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
The Grammar presents a fresh and accessible description of the language, concentrating on the real patterns of use in contemporary written Arabic. Data is taken from actual written Arabic, both literary and non-literary, observed or published since 1990. Sources range from street signs to high literature.
This comprehensive work is an invaluable resource for anyone at the intermediate to advanced level, from students through to teachers and linguists. It is ideal for use in colleges, universities and adult classes of all types.
The volume is organized to promote a thorough understanding of Arabic grammar. It offers a stimulating analysis of the complexities of the language, and provides full and clear explanations.
- detailed treatment of the common grammatical structures and parts of speech
- extensive exemplification
- particular attention to areas of confusion and difficulty
- Arabic-English parallels highlighted throughout the book
- an extensive index and numbered paragraphs for ease-of-reference
Elsaid Badawi was Professor of Arabic Language and Linguistics at the American University in Cairo. Michael G. Carter is Honorary Professor at Sydney University. Adrian Gully is an Independent Professional Interpreter and Translator. Maher Awad is Senior Lecturer of Arabic at Rice University.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Taylor & Francis Ltd.
- Seitenzahl: 908
- Erscheinungstermin: 14. August 2015
- ISBN-13: 9781317929840
- Artikelnr.: 43663224