Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Data Warehousing (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Relational Database Design Clearly Explained (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- Data Modeling Essentials (eBook, PDF)45,95 €
- Physical Database Design (eBook, PDF)35,95 €
- tolino shine 375,00 €
- Data Preparation for Data Mining Using SAS (eBook, PDF)48,95 €
- Location-Based Services (eBook, PDF)40,95 €
Data mining refers to a set of technologies and techniques by which IT professionals search large databases of information (such as those contained by SQL Server) for patterns and trends. Traditionally important in finance, telecommunication, and other information-intensive fields, data mining increasingly helps companies better understand and serve their customers by revealing buying patterns and related interests. It is becoming a foundation for e-commerce and knowledge management.
- Unique book on a hot data management topic
- Part of Digital Press's SQL Server and data mining clusters
- Author is an expert on both traditional and Microsoft data mining technologies
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.