Andere Kunden interessierten sich auch für
- Medical Terminology: An Easy and Practical Guide to Better Understand, Pronounce, and Memorize Terms (eBook, ePUB)7,49 €
- The Most Effective Way to Breakdown the Medical Vocabulary - Medical Terminology Easy Guide for Beginners (eBook, ePUB)2,99 €
- Fluids and Electrolytes: An Easy and Intuitive Way to Understand and Memorize Fluids, Electrolytes, and Acidic-Base Balance (eBook, ePUB)4,99 €
- Master the Nursing School & Allied Health Entrance Exams (eBook, ePUB)14,95 €
- Master the NCLEX-RN Exam (eBook, ePUB)19,95 €
- Master the NCLEX-PN (eBook, ePUB)16,95 €
- Master the EMT Certification Exam (eBook, ePUB)11,95 €
Learning all the necessary Medical Terminology for successful navigation of your job or schooling doesn't have to be an overwhelming and daunting task.
In fact, mastering and learning to properly pronounce all of these terms is a rather simple process, so long as you go about it the right way.
By exploring the fundamentals of the word structure, its foundation, and in understanding why it appears the way it does, you will find yourself effortlessly memorizing thousands of terms.
In Medical Terminology you'll encounter a simple use of easily understood language bringing a more neutral and easy to digest energy to this process of learning.
As you dive into the process itself, Medical Terminology will guide you through a straight forward two-step process:
- The first step will help you to better comprehend the art of creating and concurrently breaking down words, expanding your mastery of the language itself
- The second step integrates a greater understanding of the body in order to fully assimilate the new verbiage
The major systems of the body are highlighted as Medical Terminology is divided into 6 chapters - each one covering an extensive look into the complex mechanisms by which the body functions.
Through each of these 6 chapters, you will experience a profound expansion of knowledge as you come to better understand not only your own body but why the terminology used to describe it has been systemized the way it has.
- Body Structure
- Cell structure
- Bone structure
- The Muscular System
- And the Cardiovascular System
You'll even find yourself diving deep into the:
- Genetics and DNA
- Types of muscle tissues
- Terms for muscular motions
And so much more.
Medical Terminology is going to take you on a unique journey, unlike anything you might find anywhere else in the industry. The fun and interactive tone makes for a light-hearted read and revels in that you can pick this book up at any moment, turn to any page you like, and still discover something new.
You'll boldly exude your confidence as you memorize how the words are configured and shared, and once you've mastered them using the terminology in your daily will be as effortless as getting up in the morning.
Medical Terminology is the book to catalyze this process of fully integrating thousands of new words into your vocabulary. Your friends, family, and co-workers will gawk at your efficiency and be lining up to ask how you've done it.
If you want to discover the fastest and most efficient way to memorize over 2000 of the most commonly used medical terms, then you need this book today!
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.