- Human Motion Simulation (eBook, ePUB)56,95 €
- Informatik, Programmieren, Kybernetik (eBook, ePUB)49,95 €
- Geometric Modeling and Mesh Generation from Scanned Images (eBook, ePUB)36,95 €
- tolino shine 3109,00 €
- The Era of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science in the Pharmaceutical Industry (eBook, ePUB)80,95 €
- Human Compatible (eBook, ePUB)9,49 €
- Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems (eBook, ePUB)91,95 €
Beginning with an introduction to robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery (MIS), the core technologies of the field are discussed, including localization and tracking technologies for medical robotics. Key applications of robotics in laparoscopy, neurology, cardiovascular interventions, urology and orthopaedics are considered, as well as applications for ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgery, vitreoretinal surgery and natural orifice transluminal endoscopic surgery (NOTES). Microscale mobile robots for the circulatory system and mesoscale robots for the gastrointestinal tract are investigated, as is MRI-based navigation for in vivo magnetic microrobots. Finally, the book concludes with a discussion of ethical issues related to the use of robotics in surgery.
With its distinguished editor and international team of expert contributors, Medical robotics: Minimally invasive surgery is a comprehensive guide for all those working in the research, design, development and application of medical robotics for surgery. It also provides an authoritative introduction for academics and medical practitioners working in this field.
- Provides authoritative coverage of the core principles, applications and future potential of medical robotics
- Introduces robot-assisted minimally invasive surgery (MIS), including the core technologies of the field and localization and tracking technologies for medical robotics
- Considers key applications of robotics in laparoscopy, neurology, cardiovascular interventions, urology and orthopaedics
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Elsevier Science & Techn.
- Seitenzahl: 326
- Erscheinungstermin: 18. Oktober 2012
- ISBN-13: 9780857097392
- Artikelnr.: 40157839