- Ooh Matron! (The Nomadic Nurse Series, #1) (eBook, ePUB)2,67 €
- The Baby's Coming (eBook, ePUB)3,49 €
- Doctor, Doctor: Incredible True Tales From a GP's Surgery (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Bird's Eye View (eBook, ePUB)3,99 €
- Breaking & Mending (eBook, ePUB)5,99 €
- Do No Harm (eBook, ePUB)1,99 €
- The Language of Kindness (eBook, ePUB)8,49 €
Working on hospital wards, casualty units and out in the community, as well as stints in a prison and a police unit dealing with sexual assault, Joan has seen it all. In this moving memoir she gives an honest, revealing account of a challenging, unpredictable and ultimately rewarding life in nursing.
From an early encounter with a horrific axe injury to the patient who swallowed their suppositories, to daily dealings with difficult patients and all kinds of bodily fluids, Joan shares memories of laughter and tragedy, and of the now defunct matron system that at one time instilled nurses with such high standards of professionalism and patient care.
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.
- Verlag: Headline
- Seitenzahl: 320
- Erscheinungstermin: 03.02.2011
- ISBN-13: 9780755361519
- Artikelnr.: 39211363