- Combustion Emissions (eBook, ePUB)172,95 €
- Energy Optimization in Process Systems and Fuel Cells (eBook, ePUB)194,95 €
- Assessing the Energy Efficiency of Pumps and Pump Units (eBook, ePUB)66,95 €
- Divided Solids Transport (eBook, ePUB)37,95 €
- Entropic Invariants of Two-Phase Flows (eBook, ePUB)114,95 €
- Solid-Solid, Fluid-Solid, Fluid-Fluid Mixers (eBook, ePUB)53,95 €
- Multidisciplinary Microfluidic and Nanofluidic Lab-on-a-Chip (eBook, ePUB)95,95 €
This book is an essential text for researchers in the areas of supercritical water-cooled reactor materials and chemistry, working in industry or academia. It will also give newcomers to the field a survey of all of the available literature and a clear understanding of how these studies relate to the design of the SCWR concept. The material presented is at a specialist's level in materials or corrosion science, or in water chemistry of power plants.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the chemistry and materials of SCWR
- Presents the latest research and results condensed into one book
- Covers the differences in use of SCW in nuclear reactors and fossil plants, and the resulting differences in materials requirements
Dieser Download kann aus rechtlichen Gründen nur mit Rechnungsadresse in A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, EW, E, FIN, F, GR, HR, H, IRL, I, LT, L, LR, M, NL, PL, P, R, S, SLO, SK ausgeliefert werden.